Today I’m excited to post the first in a two-video series detailing how YOU can have a Wildly Successful Career in Compliance. Richard and I filmed this in New York last month. In it, we cover important questions, like:
1. Is technology is replacing traditional labor, and is there a possibility that we might see a slow-down in what’s clearly been a growing compliance workforce and often a hiring spree?
2. What is a wildly successful career in compliance?
3. What are the different areas that people can have for a career in the compliance field, outside of corporate or healthcare compliance?
4. Are people moving more across the org chart in their careers, or up, or both?
5. What can someone do to raise your profile in compliance, and why does it matter to do so?
6. Are conferences important for career development, and if so, how does one choose where to attend and/or speak, and who is expected to finance registration, travel, etc?
You won’t want to miss this!