Last week I was in New York City, where I sat down with Richard Bistrong for the FCPA Blog to discuss the greatest new development in the ISO 37001 world – the rise of the accredited certification bodies. Richard also challenged me with some touch questions regarding the criticisms about the ISO Standard. In this video we tackle:
- Why you should ONLY choose to work with an accredited certification body
- How to seek out an accredited certification body
- Whether prosecutors do or should value the ISO 37001 certificate, and how it helps in mitigation
- What to look for in OTHER companies’ (like your third-parties) ISO 37001 Certificates
- The challenges of separating good certification bodies from not so good ones
I loved filming this and having the opportunity to share the good news about separating accredited certification bodies from imitators. Enjoy!